This was the absolutely gorgeous sun that was outside this morning.
I love love love doing my quiet time outside, on my swing!
Finished up this quilted duffle today.
It has only been cut out for a few months waiting for someone to finish it.
As for the sewin' over stressin'...today was repo day.
And I got a letter in the mail saying another payment was late...friendly reminder.
Turns out that God is the only one that has my back.
So I told Him that I was depending on Him to protect the girls and I.
And then I sewed and sewed and sewed.
Hemmed a shirt and made chicken legs for a Chicken Little costume.
Finished quilting and sewing the duffle.
Picked my 2nd grader up from school after her body decided to return it's school lunch.
Finished quilting a Dora twin sized quilt for a november bday.
And ended up missing the Mission night at church tonight.
Tomorrow morning I have a parent teacher conference for the same little gal that was told not to come to school tomorrow.
Other than that, we'll see how much sewing she will let me do tomorrow.
Would love to put binding on that quilt and cut out another bday present.
"Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day. For our light and momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!]. II Corinthians 4:16-17



What is repo day?? What's going on? Send me a message on Facebook when you have time. Praying for you and the girls (and D and his girls...cause I love them too, because they love you!)
ReplyDelete