Have you seen the super cute apron patterns that are out right now?
I don't personally use aprons, although I should.
But thought they would be great for gifts.
These particular ones, as well as the others cut out on my table, are going to the upcoming Holiday Extravaganza that will be taking place at Chinn Elementary School on the 20th.
Hopefully it will be well recieved so that I can pay the tax bill that came in the mail today.
Wow...personal property taxes keep going up and up and up.
Last year, there were four vehicles on it and it was less then double what this one was.
Good thing God keeps providing.
I will have purses, bags, diaper bags, duffles, cell phone bags, scarves and aprons for adults and kiddos.
As long as I keep trekking towards that goal.
I have over 25 bags ready, but only four aprons.
Thankfully sewing is an outlet for me in so many ways...keeps me from thinking too much and busy!
God knew what He was doing when He put all this creativity in me.
He knew how desperately I would need it this year, and put it all in play for me years ago!
That is a loving Father!!!
I love your aprons. I have made several, not that pattern. Would you believe I wear one a lot. I'm such a messy cook.
ReplyDelete