All I had left to do, at the end of the girls' "naptime" was to attach the pink handle. And while doing so, I broke the last machine needle I had on hand. And had to wait through two thunder storms, and dinner, before being able to go get more needles. But, it is now finished...and one of my first purses that closes with a zipper rather than velcro or a magnetic closure. Not sure yet if I am completely happy with it. I have two more out of the same pattern...we will see what I think when they are done.
This is a view of the inside pocket and zipper.
It goes all the way across the back side along the bottom and is divided in four sections.
This is what the sky looked like after another thunderstorm.
This was the color straight in front of my door...
and it was this gorgeous-ness to the right.
Amazing colors and crazy differences.
I tried to photograph the lightening that was going on at the same time...
But I wasn't fast enough.
i really like this purse........so pretty
ReplyDeleteThank you Tonya!
ReplyDelete