Jul 13, 2010

Starting over...again

Well...I guess it is official now.
I have a new email address and a new blog.
So thankful for one amazing constant despite all the change.  God has not changed.  And He never will.  And as I thanked Him in my quiet time this morning...He is the One thing that someone else has no effect on.  Love that!  No matter what else may have to change...He will not.
Also incredibly thankful for the friends who have stood by me despite my moodiness in all this.
All I can say is this...if someone made it where everything in your life had to change, how would you feel?  Would you be able to just get over it or would it throw you for a loop?
I am in the trying to get out of the loop stage.
The other thing I am super appreciative of...all the prayers people are sending heavenward on my behalf.  Thanks and please keep it up.
By the way, actually got a little bag sewn up...special order.  Pic is of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouraging message!