Mar 30, 2015

Art Glass bag #2 and sneak peek at #3

Here's the first sneak peek pic I showed of bag #2 on Instagram. :)
And here's what it looks like finished. Quilted all over in tiny little half inch diamonds. Orange denim and the oranges/yellows of the Art Glass fabric line by P&B Textiles. I cannot stop staring at these bags. The fabric pops!
These are very large totes, perfect size for a weekend getaway carry-on. 


The lining with all its pockets and zips took almost as long to construct as the outer shell took to quilt. Very sturdy bag that stands up all by itself!
View of the front pocket. 

Two out of four are made. 😊😊😊 halfway down with my first ever bag series. 

And here's the promised sneak peek at the next one...
This fabric makes me smile...every single piece. Makes me wish that I had bolts of it all to make a gorgeous quilt and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouraging message!