Apr 22, 2015

Snuck in some selfish sewing

I fell in love with this fabric when I saw it being shared on Instagram and was so excited when there was still some available when I put my vinyl order in a few weeks ago. And after being gifted a set of Swoon patterns, I knew exactly what I wanted to use my Viewfinders fabric by Cotton + Steel fabric for.
I also knew that I wanted to add my own "feel" to it...so of course I quilted it 😊. I snuck time in Sunday night and Monday night to quilt pieces and make extra pockets for the lining. 
Last night i managed to construct all but one strap between the baby being picked up and time to take banana skating. 
Today, I finished the last strap and then spent the rest of the day figuring out the folded wallet. 
Inside of the purse with the middle strap fastened. This bag is a bit bigger than I imagined it would be. Lots of room for all my extra pockets. 😊😊
All the way open. 
Inside of the wallet. Sorry for the cruddy pic. 
View of the two end zip pockets. 
Loving these patterns by Alicia, designer of Swoon Sewing Patterns): CharlotteCity  Tote, and Della wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouraging message!