Jun 24, 2011

Blue Boxes Quilt Giveaway



I am giving this quilt away to one lucky winner on July 1st, 2011.  My daughter will draw a name out of the bucket and we will contact the winner and send it their direction.
This is in celebration of my re-entry into the college world.  Originally we were going to auction it off to help pay for incidentals, like college books.  But turns out that while I may sometimes be a "charity case" I am not a charitable organization and therefore can not sell raffle tickets without breaking MO's gambling laws.  And y'all know me, I am not one who enjoys breaking the rules/laws.  So that was not worth it to me.
The way I figure, God already knows my needs and how He is going to provide for them.  I don't need to gamble to provide for the girls and I.  He's got it all in the palm of His hands and He knows my heart.
And this quilt, was both a blast to make (I got the idea from a picture and then saw if I could recreate it) and the hardest thing I ever made myself finish (it used to have a purpose and a reason for being created but that first purpose no longer exists).  So, I am ready for it to have a home.  It was completed last night.
Hope that you love it and take the time to leave me an encouraging comment or your best college advice below so that I can enter you into the drawing.  You can have one entry per encouraging comment/advice that you leave me.
Love y'all, my support team and friends!
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouraging message!