Jun 8, 2011
Choice: Be frustrated or embrace it!
Got the quilt top finished and spread it out and noticed that I placed two squares wrong. But you know what! Rather than be frustrated, I am going to decide that it's a "happy accident". You see, it kind of illustrates me. I am not perfect...no where close. And I have made decisions that take me out of the path, or in this case pattern, that God sees best for my life. I take a little side road or add in a few colors that weren't best suited for me. But He doesn't give up on me or get so angry at me that He no longer looks at me with love. In His case, He does lovingly take the "seam ripper" to my life and helps me mend and learn and change...but He also lets me embrace the things I have learned from doing it my own way and lets me grow from those as well...He doesn't always remove the consequences. But in the end, I am a beautiful, useable thing for Him and He opens up new doors for my usefulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the encouraging message!