Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord--for we walk by faith, not by sight-- 2 Cor. 5:6-7
There are times in life that we just have to walk, not having a clue what we are doing or where we are headed. Trusting that God is carrying us, walking alongside us, and giving us the strength to do all that He asks of us along the way. Waiting on Him. Expectantly watching to see what He will be doing. Hoping in Him alone. Leaving it all in His hands. Staying silent.
Yep...that's where I am at. Nothing makes sense. Upside down is right side up and vice versa. Things I never imagined would ever be done, have been done. I can't see how any of this will ever be settled or okay again. Some relationships seem strained beyond repair...and I am choosing to remain silent, leaving all of this in God's hands. I am a fixer, but there is nothing that I can do to "fix" this. It just has to be walked through. So, one step at a time, one foot in front of the other, just going to walk this out.
We NEVER have to walk these things out on our own. God is always right there beside us. He knows what He is doing. He provides the support we so desperately need, and sends just the right people to walk it with us. Step back...stay quiet...see what He is going to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the encouraging message!