11. Describe ten pet peeves that you have.
Love the fact that this one actually took a lot of thought...
Hopefully that is proof that God has been working in me to help me focus more on the positives then the negatives!
1) When someone reaches over to grab food off of the person's plate next to them...and they don't even know that person.
2) When guys leave the toilet seat up (of course, this one makes me that much more appreciative of the ones that put the seat and lid down! Especially with dogs in the house!)
3) Trash left lying around for someone else to have to pick out, or when people throw their fast food bag of trash out the car window.
4) Cell phones going off in church, movies, etc. (especially in the bathroom stall)
...
I just can't come up with ten...don't have it...
And after that, it feels like I was complaining and it honestly makes me want to come up with at least that many things that I am thankful for!
1) bonfires
2) laughing with friends after a hard week...slaphappy laughing where you laugh at yourself for laughing in the first place
3) children that surprise you by not being frustrated at you when plans just don't work out
4) having something on the weekend that you look forward to all week long.
Maybe you could come up with a list of ten things that are pet peeves of yours...but I just didn't have the brain capacity after this past week to do it. The second list came out so much faster than the first. And I choose to consider that a testament of all the work that God has been doing in me...after all, He is teaching me how to go with the flow, remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the encouraging message!