21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
If I could have any superpower out there...the first one that pops in my head is the ability to fly...but that seems selfish, because I just want to fly. In reality I think the superpower I would most love to have is the ability to heal and/or cheer someone up with a hug or a touch. And the first thing I would do is hug Betsy's dad, and heal him from the MS that is taking away his ability to live a full life and function on his own. Then I would go to Tennessee and I would hug Wandamom and her husband. And I would just keep going around to the people I love, hugging them and freeing them up from the diseases their bodies are fighting against. Then people I don't know. You get the point.
But, since I don't have that superpower, I choose to tap into the superpower that I DO possess, and that is prayer. I will just keep praying that God will do His will in the lives of those who are dealing with hard things and diseases that change their ability to fully function on this side of heaven....looking forward to the day that we all are in Heaven and they no longer have to deal with any of this life's hard things!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the encouraging message!