Apr 21, 2012

30 Things, Day 25...dinner


25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

Maybe you need to be hungry to write this one?
Honestly, I just came off of an amazing bonfire last night, after a very fun birthday party, put together in honor of my best friend's birthday.  I can't imagine having a more enjoyable "dinner" then the one we had at 10 o'clock last night in my own backyard.  I was surrounded by people who love and support my best friend, who have a crazy love for the Lord, and who try to live their life in a way that honors Him.  What more could a girl ask for?  Hot dogs, smores, birthday cake, and various other goodies never tasted so good!
I know the point of this question is probably more geared around gaining wisdom from a powerful celebrity or public figure, or well known public servant such as Mother Teresa. 
But for me...in the sheer exhaustion of a Saturday night...coming down from the adrenaline that kept me going for the last four days...all I can think of is that I have amazing friends and eating with them, celebrating with them, beats all.  The fun, laughter, good food, warm fire, and ability to bless a friend who does so much for so many...truly takes the cake!
Speaking of cake...pretty proud of this one despite the fact the color did not come out the way we hoped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the encouraging message!